1.If not already present, create a cut-out and drilled holes for the enclosure.
2.Remove any burrs from the cut-out and ensure the area around the front plate is clean.
3.Carefully slide the device into the cut-out.
4.Push the ET / MT / IT-xx7 so it lies flat against the wall.
5.Screw the 24 nuts onto the back of the assembly bolts of the display.
6.Starting with those at the centre, tighten the nuts lightly.
7.Check the device is correctly positioned.
8.Starting with the middle one tighten the nuts with 0.3 to 0.4 Nm.
9. Open the enclosure lid at the back of the device.
10. Detach the fixing rings of the required by turning them counter-clockwise.
11. Remove the blind plugs of the cable glands.
12. Slide the fixing ring thread side first over the corresponding cable.
13. Insert the cable into the cable gland.
14. Tighten the fixing rings of the required cable glands by turning them clockwise.
15. Replace the enclosure lid at the back of the housing and finally tighten the screws with 1.0 to 1.4 Nm.
1. At the required position, make a cut-out sized 615 mm * 435mm
2. also include the 24 drilled holes according to the diagram.
3. Insert the device into the cut-out of the enclosure or the control panel.
4. Turn the 24 screws a couple of times, but do not tighten them fast yet.
4a. To mount the display strain-free, tighten the screws one by one crosswise, starting from the inside.